Organizations are under increasing pressure to deliver high quality solutions in an era dominated by Economic pressures and rigid deadlines. In addition, developing innovative solutions that streamline business processes has become an imperative to gain competitive advantage.
Building applications even on a cloud service providers’ Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is challenging development environment must be ready before application development starts. Creating application development environment takes time and expertise - resources that many organizations lack.
CloudBees, Platform as a Service is a key technology approach that enables organizations to produce top quality solutions efficiently and effectively by providing development tools, data management, security, and middleware.
Jenkins-based DEV@cloud, RUN@cloud, for staging and deployment, Papertrail for log file monitoring and New Relic for application performance monitoring, MongoDB, Collaboration tools, defect tracking, source code repositories, source code analysis, automated testing, maven artifact management, performance management etc. provides a complete solution for Rapid Design, Implementation of Applications
• Improves collaboration between development and operations teams
• Standardizing middleware infrastructure services
• Faster time to market
• Ease of service provisioning
• Readily scalable infrastructure enables Bullhorn to meet demanding customer needs
• Focus on customer satisfaction – not development infrastructure
• Easy extensibility of platform functionality
Labels: Cloud Computing, IAAS, PAAS